Farm Market Hours
|Monday||9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.*|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
|Sunday||8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
*The market will close at 7 p.m. on Mondays after Labor Day weekend.
- The Farm Market is open seven days a week throughout the season, regardless of weather or holidays!
- We maintain generous hours for your convenience; please respect our need to close at the end of the day.
- PYO hours are the same as farm market hours (please, no early birds or night owls). After the strawberry harvest season, you may come back on a day other than your designated pick-up day, provided you come on a day within the same week, to do your PYO if you wish. During the strawberry harvest, you must pick your strawberries on your pick-up day.
- Beginning Columbus Day, the Farm Stand will close at 6:30pm on Weekdays. Pick-Your-Own hours are the same as Farm Stand hours. Please, no early birds or night owls.
Directions to the Farm
- From Hopewell Borough: From the corner of Greenwood Avenue and West Broad Street (DANA will be on your right, the pharmacy to your left) take West Broad Street through the Borough. When the road forks at the Hopewell Presbyterian Church bear left and continue driving on West Broad Street/CR-654 for about 1.5 miles. Turn left onto Moores Mill-Mt. Rose Road (at the corner of the Hopewell Valley Golf Club) and drive for 1.3 miles. Turn right onto Wargo Road and drive .7 miles. We’re on your left.
- From Princeton area: Take Rosedale Road heading west out of Princeton. Drive for several miles. At the light, (ETS property will be on your right) make a right onto Carter Road/CR-569. Go about .6 miles and make a left onto Elm Ridge Road. Go about 2.3 miles until you come to the traffic light at Pennington – Rocky Hill Road. Make a right onto Pennington – Rocky Hill Road. Go about .5 miles and make a left onto Titus Mill Road. Go about .25 miles and make the right down Wargo Road. The farm is about .45 miles on the right.
- From Flemington area: Take US-202 S/NJ-31 S. Take the Rt-31S exit toward Trenton. Continue to follow NJ-31S for about 7 miles. Turn left onto Titus Mill Road (Rosedale Mills, a garden center is on your left) and go 1.8 miles. Turn left onto Wargo Road and go .45 miles. We’re on your right.
- From Route 1 north of I-95: Take US-1 S to I-95 S toward Philadelphia. Drive 4.83 miles and take Exit #4, Rt-31 N toward Pennington. Within 1 mile you will enter the Pennington Circle (ShopRite will be to your left). Exit the Circle staying on Rt-31 N. After about .25 miles you will go through a blinking yellow light, staying on Rt-31. Within another .25 miles you will come to a traffic light (you’ll see the Pennington Quality Market to your right). Turn right onto East Delaware Avenue . Go through Pennington Borough and continue on East Delaware. As you exit the Borough, the road forks; stay to your left. At the small bridge, East Delaware changes its name to Pennington – Rocky Hill Road/CR-624; continue on Pennington – Rocky Hill Road for 1.3 miles. Turn left on Titus Mill Road and go .3 miles. Turn right on Wargo Road. The farm is .45 miles on the right.
- From Pennsylvania: Take I-95 N toward Trenton. Take Exit #4B, Rt-31 N toward Pennington. Within about 1 mile you will enter the Pennington Circle. Proceed out of the circle as outlined in the paragraph above.
- From the shore: Take I-195 W toward Trenton. Merge onto I-295 N via Exit #60B toward US1/I-95/Princeton. After about 7 miles, I-295 N seamlessly changes name to I-95 S where it crosses Route 1. Drive for another 5 miles and take Exit #4, Rt-31 N toward Pennington. Within about 1 mile you will enter the Pennington Circle. Proceed out of the circle as outlined in the paragraph above. entitled “From Route 1 north of I-95.”
For an interactive map, click here.
Map will open in a separate window.