Download the Chesterfield Members’ Handbook for printing (after clicking, please wait a moment for the handbook to load).
To assemble the Members’ Handbook:
1. Print all the sheets comprising the handbook.
2. Place the first two printed sheets blank side to blank side. Fold in half. Use a strip of tape along the edges to join the facing blank pages together. As a point of reference, you will have the front cover backed by the Harvest Timetable
3. Repeat for the 3rd and 4th sheets, the 5th and 6th sheets, and so on.
4. Insert the paired sheets to make a booklet. You will notice that the inside pages are numbered from 1 to 12.
5. Staple the assembled booklet 2 or 3 times along the fold.